House Photography Competition
The second House Photography Competition is now open! Entry closes 1st November.
Last year’s winner was Darwin House – 2015-16 Results
- Open to all students.
- Two categories: Colour and Movement.
- One submission per category.
- Submissions: one photo for Colour; up to five photos for Movement.
- Judged in two groups for each category: Years 7-9 and Years 10-13 plus staff.
- Submissions can be digital or physical copies.
- You may post edit your images using programs such as Photoshop and Pixlr, or any other editing programs you may wish to use.
- Entry closes 1st November.
- Judged by David Bird (lecturer of Photography at Arts University Bournemouth), Mrs. McDonnell Miss Peach.
- One photo per entry
- Up to five photos per entry (series)
From the Art Department:
A photography guide: photography-guides
Photography techniques: photography-techniques
Suggested websites for inspiration: